Wednesday 7 September 2011

Mr Whippy

On Wednesday 7th September Mr Whippy came to St Mary's School.
We chose our ice-creams. Some people had sprinkles on top.
It was yummy.
Look at our pictures below.

















We are waiting our turn. We are so lucky that we are room 1 because we got to get our ice-cream first. Mrs McDonald got a huge one.


















Benjamin is eating an ice-cream. It was yummy.

















I have a Mr Whippy ice-cream. It was cold and it had a Lolly stick and sprinkles on top.I


















I am eating an ice-cream. It was cold on my tongue.















Mr Whippy came to St Mary's School and I got some ice-cream. It was cold and had sprinkles on top.
















I am eating the ice-cream and I put the rubbish in the rubbish tin.



















I have a big ice-cream from Mr Whippy. I feel very happy and it was yum.

















I am standing by the ice-cream truck.I have a white ice-cream. It made me feel funny in my tummy.

















I had an ice-cream from Mr Whippy. It was yummy and cold in my tummy.














I had some ice-cream from Mr Whippy. The ice-cream was sweet and in a cone. I sat and ate my ice-cream with my friends.
















These ice-creams are so good.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Room 1,
    Your ice-creams look delicious!
    I love how you described how your tummies felt after eating them!
    From Mandy (eTime)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Did anyone save me any? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ice creams look delicious.I would like one of them too.
    Finn St Annes

    ReplyDelete